Edelbrock's NEW E-Force Super Charger Kits Deliver
500+ HP & 487 FT/LBS. of Torque With 5 LBS. of Boost
TORRANCE, CA - Designed for small-block Chevy applications, these exciting new Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Kits deliver seat-of-the pants performance right off idle. At 5 lbs. of boost, these kits are capable of over 500 horsepower and 487 ft/lbs. of torque on premium pump gas. Each Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Kit includes the Magnuson 5Th generation MP122 supercharger packaged with Edelbrock intake manifold, drive pulleys, belt, and all necessary items to install on your small-block Chevy.
Utilizing the durability proven Eaton® rotor assembly, these kits are proven to deliver OE-reliability with aftermarket performance. Twelve kits are offered for standard 23° heads or Edelbrock E-Tec/GM Vortec cylinder heads with a host of options, including: natural or polished aluminum finish, with or without carburetor and four kits specifically engineered for use with a Billet Specialties Tru-Trac serpentine drive-belt system available exclusively through Edelbrock. Optional Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS 800 cfm carburetor is pre-calibrated for use right out-of-the-box. The Magnuson MP122 Roots-Type Supercharger features a built-in bypass that virtually eliminates parasitic power loss at low RPM, part throttle operations. After testing an Edelbrock E-Force kit on his personal vehicle, Vic Edelbrock stated, "This supercharger kit gives you instant torque off-idle for superior drivability." For enthusiasts who want the ultimate in out-of-the-box performance, the new E-Force Supercharger Kit is also available in a complete Edelbrock E-Force RPM 350 Chevy Crate Engine package.
- Magnuson 5th Gen MP122 Supercharger Assembly, featuring OE proven Eaton rotor assembly
- Complete out-of-the-box package, only Edelbrock can offer
- 500+ Horsepower and 487+ ft/lbs. of Torque at 5 pounds of boost
- Optional cast aluminum or polished finish
- Optional pre-calibrated Edelbrock Thunder Series carburetor
- All pulleys, brackets and hardware included; optional Tru-Trac® serpentine drive available
- 12 part numbers available for traditional 1955-86 Small-block Chevys and Vortec / E-Tec head applications
- Retail Prices Starting at: $2,699.95
For more information visit www.edelbrock.com, or call (800) 416-8628
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock Corp. is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributors of performance replacement parts for the automotive and motorcycle after markets. For more information please visit us at www.edelbrock.com