Edelbrock Offers a Complete Line of Nitrous and Fuel Pressure Gauges
TORRANCE, CA - Edelbrock, known for producing a variety of performance building products including intake manifolds, cylinder heads, carburetion, electronic fuel injection and nitrous systems, now offers a line of pressure gauges to monitor your nitrous and fuel systems.
Edelbrock's nitrous gauges accurately measure nitrous bottle and system pressure ensuring optimal pressure for proper nitrous delivery. Edelbrock nitrous gauges are calibrated for (0-1400 psi) and are available in 1-1/2" diameter for bottle mounted applications and illuminated 2-5/8" diameter for dash or pod mounted applications.
Edelbrock fuel pressure gauges are an effective way to accurately measure fuel system pressure for maximum performance and consistent fuel delivery. A variety of applications is available for carbureted (0-15 psi) and fuel injection (0-100 psi) - options include1-1/2" and 2-5/8" diameter, liquid-filled for vibration dampening and illuminated face.
All Edelbrock gauges are manufactured of a high-quality analog design with silver face, black markings, bright orange pointer and include the Edelbrock script logo.
- Variety of Nitrous and Fuel Pressure applications
- Silver face with Edelbrock script logo
- 1-1/2" available in liquid filled and non liquid filled
- 2-5/8" are illuminated and available in liquid filled and non liquid filled
- Precision calibration ensures accurate and consistent pressure measurement
- Easy-to-read analog design with bright orange pointer
- Retail Prices Starting at: $39.99
For more information visit www.edelbrock.com or call (800) 416-8628
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock Corp. is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributors of performance replacement parts for the automotive and motorcycle after markets. For more information please visit us at www.edelbrock.com