Russell Stainless Steel Brake Hose kits Improve Braking Performance
TORRANCE, CA - Russell Performance, an Edelbrock Company, offers a full-line of Street-Legal performance brake lines for Chevrolet cars and trucks. Replacing the O.E. rubber hoses with Russell brake hoses reduces expansion for more consistent braking and more responsive pedal.
Manufactured from Pro-Flex braided stainless steel hose with TeflonŽ lined inner core, Russell's brake hose kits are a direct bolt-on. The pre-assembled hose ends are zinc coated and crimped on for heavy-duty, high pressure performance in competition racing and everyday driving conditions. All Russell performance brake lines are manufactured to meet the U.S. Department of Transportation MVSS-571.106 requirements.
Russell street-legal brake line kits are available now for more than 140 Chevrolet car and truck applications.
- Improved braking performance over O.E. rubber lines
- Street legal; meets Department of Transportation MVSS-571.106 requirements
- Teflon inner core with braided stainless steel outer braid
- Direct bolt-on fit includes brackets and hardware
- More than 140 applications available for Chevrolet cars and trucks
- Retail prices starting at: $98.95
For more information visit www.edelbrock.com (or) www.russellperformance.com.
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock Corp. is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributors of performance replacement parts for the automotive and motorcycle aftermarkets. Russell is wholly owned by and is a division of Edelbrock.