Edelbrock's Russell Qwik-Release Transmission Hose Kits offer
No-Hassle, No-Mess Solution to Transmission Service
TORRANCE, CA - Edelbrock's Russell® Performance Qwik-Release™ Transmission Hose Kits offer fast transmission service without the mess. Constructed of either lightweight Pro-Classic nylon braided or stainless steel braided hose, these hose kits feature Qwik-Release crimped-on hose ends that are specially valved to stop fluid flow when disconnected, for fast removal of transmission cooler lines with no tools required. Each kit contains adapter fittings for use on common transmissions with 1/8" or 1/4" female NPT case threads, including TH350, TH400 and Powerglide applications. An overall length of 12" allows the end user to custom plumb their oil cooler based on their application and needs. Each kit includes two lines and fittings.
- Available in Pro-Classic nylon fabric, #650043, or Braided Stainless Steel hose finish, #650040
- Qwik-Release hose-ends stop fluid flow when disconnected
- Slip-resistant slide-lock collar allows for fast disconnect with no tools
- Crimped-on hose ends provide high-pressure durability
- For use on transmissions with 1/8" or 1/4" female NPT case threads
- 12" length allows for use on a variety of applications
- Retail Prices Start at: $129.95 /set
For more information visit www.edelbrock.com (or) www.russellperformance.com.
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock Corp. is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributors of performance replacement parts for the automotive and motorcycle aftermarkets. Russell is wholly owned by and is a division of Edelbrock.