Edelbrock Glidden/Victor 351W Intake Manifold
For 4500-Series Carburetors
TORRANCE, CA - Supporting the demand for more air in big-inch competition engines, Edelbrock has developed the Edelbrock/Glidden Super-Victor for 351W Fords, #2828.
Starting with a clean sheet of paper, Edelbrock's engineering team designed the #2828 with a 4500-series/Dominator carburetor flange. The runners are a big 3.6 square-inches and the plenum volume is increased to feed the air-flow requirements of these large displacement Windsor Ford engines. The water cross-over has been eliminated to maintain runner shape but water bosses have been integrated on the intake flange in order to externally plumb a thermostat if desired.
- Engineered for competition Ford racing
- Designed for big displacement 351W (9.5-inch deck)
- Larger runner cross-section; increased plenum volume
- Water cross-over removed
- 4500-series / Dominator carburetor mounting flange
- NMRA Hot-Street approved contingency product for 2008
- Made in USA, by Edelbrock
- Part-No: 2828 / Retail Price: $439.95
For more information visit www.edelbrock.com or call (800) 416-8628
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock Corp. is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributors of performance replacement parts for the automotive and motorcycle after markets. For more information please visit us at www.edelbrock.com