Edelbrock's New Pro-Flo XT Fuel Injection Systems
Deliver Extreme Looks, Technology and Performance
TORRANCE, CA - The Edelbrock Pro-Flo electronic fuel injection systems have been around for fifteen years, offering consumers a powerful and complete EFI system without the use of a laptop computer. Edelbrock is taking the Pro-Flo into the next generation of powerful yet friendly electronic fuel injection with the introduction of the new Pro-Flo XT Electronic Fuel Injection System.
Edelbrock and partner, EFI Technology of Torrance, CA, have combined engineering and technology to bring consumers a more powerful, modern EFI system with user-friendly simplicity. The Pro-Flo XT electronic fuel injection system includes a new, more powerful ECU (computer) featuring fully sequential injection, an improved handheld tuning module for tuning on the fly without the use of a laptop cpu, pre-defined calibrations and wideband O2 sensor compatibility. If laptop tuning is desired, the user can tune via laptop through the Pro-Flo XT software (included). Pro-Flo XT also receives a new modern intake manifold design packaged with a 90mm front-mount throttle body. Complete system includes ecu, wiring harness, handheld tuning module, all electronic sensors, fuel system components, intake manifold, injectors, fuel rails, throttle body and software.
- All new modern design improves performance and mileage potential
- Powerful flash-programmable ECU, by EFI Technology
- Full sequential port injection
- Pre-defined calibrations can be tuned through hand-held calibration module (or) custom tune with available software on user's laptop computer
- Modern intake manifold with 90mm throttle body for maximum performance
- Narrowband sensor (included) and wideband O2 sensor compatible
- Pro-Flo XT systems are now available for small-block Chevy, including Vortec and coming soon for Big-block Chevy, LS-series and small-block Ford
For more information please visit us at Edelbrock.com - Electronic Fuel Injection - Pro-Flo XT
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock Corp. is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributors of performance replacement parts for the automotive and motorcycle after markets. For more information please visit us at www.edelbrock.com
About EFI Technology
Founded in 1988, EFI technology has established itself as an industry leading provider of electronic management and monitoring systems. EFI Technology produces products for all forms of racing including Indy cars, sportscars, GT, dragsters, motorcycles, offshore powerboats, desert trucks, rally and touring cars.