Edelbrock's New E-Force Supercharger for '04 and later Ford F-150 Trucks
TORRANCE, CA - Edelbrock is excited to announce the development of their new E-Force Superchargers for 2004 and later Ford F-150 Trucks. Based on the highly successful supercharger program for the Ford Mustang, this all new design greatly increases the towing power of the stock 5.4L engine up to an amazing 478 flywheel HP and 504 ft. lbs. of torque. The manifold assembly is equipped with 14" long runners to maximize torque and an internal bypass valve to minimize parasitic power loss at low engine speeds. The E-Force supercharger is engineered and manufactured by Edelbrock and features an Eaton® Twin Vortices Series (TVS®) GEN VI rotor assembly - the same internals used on the new Corvette ZR-1. The E-Force Supercharger system comes with a large 110 square inch air to water intercooler with a front mount dual core heat exchanger, a hand-held programmer for updating the ECU, 41 lb/hr injectors, a high performance reusable air filter and a high flow Mass Air Flow Sensor.
These systems have been carefully designed to work with OEM emissions equipment and EO numbers are pending for 50 state legal status.
Reliability is ensured through the use of an internal oiling system with a 100,000 mile service interval and the availability of an optional extended warranty (3-year, 36,000 mile for '04-'06 models; 5-year, 60,000 miles for '07 and later). Both kits have undergone extensive on and off road testing to verify dependable, smooth and whisper quiet operation.
- Increases power to 478 flywheel HP and 504 ft. lbs. of torque
- 2300cc (140 cubic inch) Eaton® TVS® GEN VI rotor assembly
- Unique intake manifold design with 14" long runners greatly increases low end torque for improved towing power
- 100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
- Complete package includes supercharger/intake assembly, air inlet with fuel injectors, air-to-water intercooler, and flash tuner with proper calibration
- Available 3 Year/36,000 mile (04-06models) or 5 Year/60,000 mile (07-10 models) warranty
- Low boost pressure for long lasting engine durability
- Made in USA for absolute quality and performance
For more information please visit www.edelbrock.com
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock, LLC is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributors of performance replacement parts for the automotive and motorcycle after markets. For more information please visit us at www.edelbrock.com