Russell Full Flow Swivel Radius Port Hose Ends
TORRANCE, CA (July 21, 2011) - Russell Performance, a division of Edelbrock, LLC, offers a variety of Radius Port Hose End fittings for automotive plumbing.
Russell Full Flow Swivel Radius Port hose ends allow users to plumb regulators, fuel pumps and dry sump systems with a minimum of fittings and connections. Designed for use with straight port threads, these ends eliminate the secondary adapter previously required for a complete installation. The hose ends attach directly to the component utilizing a Viton™ O-ring for a positive seal. The radius end and thread length design allow full engagement without blocking the port for unrestricted flow. These fittings are available in 45° and 90° for flexibility in hose routing and -6 to -12 inlet and outlet sizes for various applications. Complete listings are on page 12 of the 2011 Russell Performance Catalog.
- Designed for use with straight port threads, eliminating the need of secondary adapter fitting
- Attaches directly to component with use of a Viton™ O-ring for a positive seal
- Lightweight aluminum fittings are designed to match up with all Russell performance hose
- -6 thru -12 inlet and outlet sizes available for more compatibility
- Available in 45° and 90° configurations for flexibility in routing
- Choice of red/blue and black/silver anodized finishes for a custom look
For more information visit www.russellperformance.com or call (800) 416-8628
Russell Performance specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of fluid transfer systems and components for automotive and motorcycle markets. Russell Performance is a wholly owned division of Torrance, CA based Edelbrock, LLC. Edelbrock encompasses six locations in Southern California totaling more than 500,000 square feet. For more information, visit www.russellperformance.com