Edelbrock Single-Quad Intake Manifold and Carburetor Kits
Are Now Available in Satin Finish
TORRANCE, CA (April 26, 2012) - Edelbrock's popular single-quad manifold and carb kits have been a big hit. Due to popular demand, Edelbrock has now made their popular induction upgrade kits available in their standard aluminum satin finish for a timeless and traditional look.
These manifold and carburetor kits are designed to provide the best combination of Edelbrock proven performance components all-in-one-box. These kits include everything needed for to upgrade easily to an induction system of high performance Edelbrock components. Each kit includes: an Edelbrock Performer, Performer Air-Gap, Performer RPM or RPM Air-Gap intake manifold, Performer or Thunder Series AVS carburetor, chrome fuel inlet line, intake gasket set, intake bolt set and carburetor stud kit.
Kits are available for popular small- and big-block Chevy, small-block Chrysler, small- and big-block Ford as well as Pontiac applications.
- The best combination of Edelbrock proven performance components all-in-one-box
- All necessary hardware and high-quality gaskets are included for a trouble free installation
- Edelbrock Performer, Performer Air-Gap, Performer RPM, or RPM Air-Gap intake manifold with traditional aluminum satin finish
- Performer or Thunder Series AVS carburetor with ball burnished finish
- Made in the USA for absolute quality and performance
- Retail priced from $825.95 to $1,200.95
For more information please visit www.edelbrock.com
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock, LLC is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers and distributors of performance replacement parts for the automotive and motorcycle aftermarkets. Edelbrock produces their core products in the United States of America using state-of-the-art equipment in their world class manufacturing facilities. Edelbrock, LLC encompasses six locations in Southern California totaling more than 500,000 square feet. For more information please visit us at www.edelbrock.com