Edelbrock Return and Exchange Policy
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock, LLC. is recognized as one of the nation’s premier designers, manufacturers and distributor of performance replacement parts for the automotive aftermarket. Edelbrock produces their core products in the United States of America using state-of-the-art equipment in their world class manufacturing facilities.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Edelbrock. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Return Policy.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICYFor your convenience, we’ve outlined the terms of the Edelbrock return policy below:
- Customers must have an authorized RMA # before a product can returned to Edelbrock. There are two ways to get an authorized RMA #.
1. Log into your account online, clicking on the order and submitting a return. You must receive an e-mail with the RMA status Authorized before the product is shipped back.
2. Contact Customer service at 888-799-1135 and request an RMA.
- Customer will need to fill out a return and or exchange form and include it in the box with the item being returned. If the return was processed online, the authorized RMA e-mail can be printed and placed in the box with the returned product. Note: For online customers you will initially receive two e-mail notifications that show your products return eligibility (Pending, Authorized or Denied). Once authorized you may return your product and will receive additional e-mails showing the internal inspection Status process regarding your return.
- Items purchased from Edelbrock E-Commerce must be returned to:
PRODUCT RETURNS DEPARTMENT
2700 California St.
Torrance CA 90503
Customer Service #: 888-799-1135
- Items must be returned within 90 days of purchase, in new/ unused condition.
- Items not purchased from the Edelbrock E-Commerce department cannot be returned to Edelbrock directly. Please contact your place of purchase.
- Once the item has been received at Edelbrock, the inspection process may take 7-10 business days before a refund can be submitted.
- Edelbrock reserves the right to deny any return.
- Edelbrock E-Commerce department does not take back returns without proof of purchase. If the paper receipt or packing slip is lost the customer can call Edelbrock for an e-mailed copy. A copy can also be obtained by signing into your account online, go to my orders, select the order, then click invoices and you will have an option to print the invoice.
- All Edelbrock E-Commerce returns must be sent prepaid, no COD shipments will be accepted.
Any part which in our opinion, shows evidence of being used or installed contrary to manufacturer’s instructions and/ or subjected to improper handling, packaging or shipping by the customer will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty consideration, we reserve the right to charge a restocking or disposition fee or to refuse the return of any exceptions.