Components designed for the DIYer with a simple three-wire hook-up for distributors, direct bolt-on replacement coils, and spark plug wire kits for most popular vehicles.
CNC machined for a perfect fit with a centerless ground shaft and upper sealed roller bearing that provides smooth and a strong trigger signal at high RPM for max performance.
From classic muscle cars of the ‘60s and ‘70s to modern high-performance cars and trucks, we have ignition components for most popular engines as well as universal kits for custom builds.
- FEATURES INCLUDE:
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with O-ring grooves
- Brass contacts and stainless-steel rotor spring for maximum conductivity
- Hardened iron drive gear ensures long service life
- Fully adjustable mechanical and vacuum advance for increased mileage potential
- TWO OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
- Ultra-Spark 500 is the best choice for replacing OEM wires. They are value-priced yet feature high-quality leads that deliver 500 ohms of EMI/RFI noise suppression with low resistance. This is the ideal choice for daily drivers and budget builds, offering the best combination of value and performance.
- Ultra-Spark 50 spark plug wires are engineered for high-performance engines that need maximum power output. Made with wire leads that deliver a low 50 ohms of resistance per foot for maximum EMI/RFI noise suppression. This makes them ideal for engines with aftermarket high-performance upgrades that require maximum voltage.
- AVAILABLE IGNITION COILS:
- ELECTRONIC OIL-FILLED COILS - Maintains a classic look for high-performance vehicles that have been converted to an electronic breakerless distributor.
- UNIVERSAL DOME STYLE COILS - Designed with the high-output inductive storage ignition module in ready-to-run distributors. Features heavy-gauge windings for maximum power at higher RPM levels.
- COIL-IN-CAP - For GM HEI coil-in-cap distributors with red and yellow primary wires. Perfect for high-performance engines requiring maximum voltage.
- FORD COIL-ON-PLUG - Direct bolt on with OEM DIS electronic controls and aftermarket high-performance ignition systems.
- LS COIL PACK - Features a high-output design ideal for use with supercharged, turbo, nitrous or E85-fueled performance engines.